I haven't done a little Q&A blog in a while, so I thought I'd do a 'Get to Know Me' tag I found online and maybe share a bit more of myself.
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes! I'm actually named after 3 people. My Dad, my Mum and my Nanny, who is my Mum's Mum.
2. When was the last time you cried? Um, probably the last time I watched a sad documentary. I think it was while I watched Blackfish, which is heartbreaking, and everyone needs to see it.
3. Do you have kids? Yes and no! No biological children, it's not something I've ever wanted for myself, but I do have 3 soon to be step-children.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably not, I'm a little neurotic, and when I get anxious I even manage to annoy myself.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, I love sarcasm!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I would love to! I've been parasailing and it was an amazing experience, and I think a bungee jump would be brilliantly liberating.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I love Krave, but also Special K with chocolate. If I have Krave I have milk, but Special K I have vanilla yoghurt with, nom.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably how they are dressed, it's the first thing we all see isn't it? Often it gives you a general feel for a person. Most people who enjoy similar music to myself dress alternatively, or in vintage fashion for example. We therefore probably have some similar ground. If someone is dressed in something I think is fantastic, I'll tell them and hopefully it'll spark up a conversation.
9. What is your eye colour? Green. I love my eye colour. It's different and it feels like me.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies. Love them! Wednesday nights Stu goes out, and I prowl Netflix for horror movies I haven't watched yet. I'm not a fan of gore for the sake of gore, I like psychological horror, I want it to creep me out and make me think.
11. Favorite smells? I love the way my cats smell. Is that weird? I love the smell of puppies, Stu, especially when he has just washed his hair and beard and is all shiny, fresh laundry, fresh baking.
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I prefer the cold. Heat and light exacerbate my chronic pain. Plus, I like being all snuggled up and cosy with blankets.
13. Computer or television? That's impossible to choose from. I tend to use both at the same time and love the both! I need my laptop for editing and the internet, I like the TV for Netflix and movies and TV shows.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Pretty far! I travelled a fair bit when I was younger with my family. Probably Mexico or Tunisia.
Ok, so maybe this was taken in Whitstable, but still, I haven't been abroad in a good while!
15. Do you have any special talents? I like to joke that my English degree means I spell relatively well. But realistically, I can still do the splits as well as I did when I was a teenage acrobat!
16. Where were you born? Grimsby, where I live again now.
17. What are your hobbies? Watching movies and tv shows, reading, photography, fashion, writing.
18. Do you have any pets? Several! There are Stitch and Patches, our cats, and Ashen, our rottie-cross. And hopefully by the time this post is on my blog, we'll have a new addition too!
Lady Patches of Adorables
Lord Stitch the Third of the House of Chubblington
19. Favorite movie? True Romance. Easiest question ever!
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a not-very-little brother Lloyd. He's 2 years younger than me, and quite a bit taller than me.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Well, I am a grown up I guess. I used to want to be a novel writer, or a model (when I was very small and delusional), a dancer, or an artist of some sort.
Got any questions for me? Ask away!